JinJunMei Zhengshantang's most famous tea
Dry Tea: Symmetry and tight; gold alternating with black and black in the majority.
Soup: Golden, transparent, clear,with golden circle.
Aroma: A compound aroma of fruit,flower and honey, sweet in water with pleasing fragrance.
Taste: Fresh and sweet.
Wet Tea: Bright, unfolded, fresh and bronzed.
Storage method: Sealed and placed at room temperature, cool, dry, no peculiar smell, dark place.
Jin Junmei's 12-course tea soup is still golden and bright
How to brew?
It is advisable to use a covered bowl for brewing.
1.Add 3g of tea after warming the cup and smell the tea aroma
2.Prepare pure water that stops boiling at 100°C
3.1-3 course fast rush out, do not soak for a long time. 4-6 courses soak for 5-10s, 6-10 courses about 15s. The more times of brewing, the longer the soaking time, in order to ensure the stability of the tea soup.
Click here for more detailed brewing guide
Videos about Jinjunmei
Classic Tinplate Can with 50g/100g Teas
- Good sealing, avoid light, moisture and odor
- Can body is rigid to prevent shipping damage
- Environmentally friendly and easy to recycle
- The packaging has been used for 15 years, with simple feelings
- Six anti-counterfeiting logo designs: embossing on the bottom of the can, gravure on the top of the can, label of origin and QR code label on the aluminum film, geographical indication on the side, "Jiang Yuanxun" Seal and "Zhengshan Successor" seal design, can bottom ice crack
Aluminized Mini Pack with 3g-10g Teas
- Easy to carry, share good tea anytime
- Quantitative packaging, fast tea tasting
- No need to open multiple times, more hygienic
- Various designs, beautiful and generous
Free shipping is one of the unique selling points
Make your customer feel secured when shopping
Important warming service for your customers
2023 Jin Jun Mei Black Tea Classic Version
Amazing, true taste of premium grade of JinJunMei.