- 2021 Jin Jun Mei Black Tea Classic Version
50 Gram / 1.76 Ounce
100 Gram / 3.53 Ounce
Type：Pure Bud Black Tea
What is the Aroma?
A compound aroma of fruit, flower and honey, sweet in water with pleasing fragrance.
What is the taste?
Fresh and sweet.
Where does it come from?
Tongmuguan, Wuyi Mountain National Nature Reserve. China
What makes this tea different?
Zheng Shan Tang: the founder of the Jin Jun Mei.
Created by Mr. Jiang Yuanxun-The 24th generation successor of Lapsang souchong
Quality and Authenticity guarantee
Select the buds from only 1200-1500 meters above sea level.
3,400 to 4,500 buds are need to make one ounce of Jin Jun Mei.
Dry: Symmetry and tight; gold alternating with black and black in the majority.
Wet: Bright, unfolded, fresh and bronzed.
Golden, transparent, clear, with gold
Brewing Guide: 100°C (212°F)
Lapsang Store Loose Black tea don't add other materials. Tea Buds and leaves all picked from Organic Nature tea origins.
In Lapsang Store. Not only different origins. Different Black Tea also have different picked standard, which determine its value in large extent.
Tea buds: The young buds and stems contain the most theanine. It is the main ingredient of black tea freshness
Effect: Theanine is the main amino acid in tea, black tea is the main component of Xianshuang, there are caramel aroma and flavor similar to MSG heavy and mellow, can ease the bitter taste, enhance sweetness.
Physiological function: Can promote nerve growth and improve brain function, enhance memory and immunity. Theanine is also dedicated to helping humans resist Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease, lowering blood pressure, increasing beneficial intestinal flora, and reducing plasma cholesterol.
Leaf: Contains more tea polysaccharides,
Effect: makes the tea sticks tight and oily, and the soup feels sweet and full-bodied. It can form a sweet taste of tea soup, and can also form some special aromas, such as sweet aroma, caramel aroma or chestnut aroma.
Physiological function: Tea polysaccharides have many physiological functions such as radiation protection, anticoagulation, antithrombosis, lowering blood sugar and enhancing immunity.
Leaves Maturity: tea polyphenols is one of the main components that form the color and fragrance of tea
Effect: General term for polyphenols in tea. and
The higher the maturity of buds and leaves: the less tea polyphenols, the worse the quality of black tea.
Physiological function: Tea polyphenols have anti-oxidation, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects, lowering blood sugar, lowering blood lipids, anti-cancer and anti-mutation effects!
Fresh Leaves: The tea mainly contains three alkaloids: caffeine, theobromine and theophylline. The content of dry matter (2%-4%) in caffeine is the highest, which is an important flavor in tea.
The thicker and older the leaves are, the less the alkaloids have.
Effect: The substance has a bitter taste and has a refreshing taste after being associated with theaflavins.
Physiological function:The alkaloids in tea can slightly stimulate the human cerebral cortex to relieve fatigue. At the same time, it will slightly stimulate the gastrointestinal system to help digestion and diuresis. Of course, in addition, it also has conventional health care methods such as strengthening the heart to relieve spasm and relax smooth muscle.
Chinese Black Tea Brewing Guide:
1. Cold Brewing
- Step 1: Ice Brewing Tea: cold boiling water = 1g:100ml
Tea leaves refrigerated with water for 8~12 hours; this is the basic ratio and time, flexible adjustment according to taste ~
2.Office Easy Brewing
- Step 1. Heating the bottle Heat the flowing cup with a small amount of hot water, rotate the cup slowly to scald the inside of the cup, then pour out the water.
- Step 2. Inserting the tea Pour some tea according to the capacity of the floating cup and personal preference.
- Step 3. Wait for brewing Pour the right amount of water into the elegant cup and let it stand for 1-3 minutes.
- Step 4. Enjoying tea!
3. Traditional Process of tea brewing and etiquette.
- 1. Heating the teapot (Chinese pottery):
- Pour boiling water over the teapot so as to rise the pot temperature, which avoids spoiling the temperament of the tea.
- Note: Using a cold teapot will absorb the heat of the boiling water used to make the tea thus affects the flavour of the tea.
- 2.Inserting the tea leaves:
- While heating the pot, insert the tea leaves into the pot and sit the pot still. During waiting time, invite the guests to admire different kinds of tea. Take this time to converse with customers as well as introduce them to respective characteristics of the teas such as the scent, colour, and appearance. Please place the tea back to its original place after appreciation.
- (Inserting the tea leaves)
- Shake the cups, smell the fragrance of the dried tea.
- 3. Adding hot water:
- 1st to 3rd Brew: sit for 3-5 seconds
- 4th to 8-12 Brew: sit for 5s,10s,15s,20s.....
|Brew Times(150ml per Brew)||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Tea Sit Time in water||3-5s||3-5s||3-5s||5s||10s||15s||20s||25s||30s||35s||40s||45s|
- The amount of water depends on how many cups of tea are needed for 1 brew. For best taste of Jin Jun Mei black tea. The tea need to be sit for 3sec~5sec for first three cups. 150 Gram Per Cup, can be brewed for 8-12 cups.
- 4. Offering the tea:
- Pour all the tea over the filter to balance the colour and the flavour and to filter all the scum. Pour the filtered tea into a cup at approximately seven tenth of the cup. Or you play knock the cup, positive picture to positive, and offer the tea in an opposite way to enjoy eating tea. Note: In hygienic view, knock the cup is only suitable for the first serve.
- (If you don't have filter, take a look at our tea master)
- 5. Enjoying tea:
- Pour the tea from the scent cup to the drinking cup. Smell the fragrance. Do not put your hand on the rim of the cup. If you are used to drink with your right hand, put your middle finger at the twelve o’clock direction and the thumb at the six o’clock direction. Drink at the eight o’clock direction. Divide the drinking time into three sections, one to experience hot tea, another to experience lukewarm, the last to experience cold.
3-5 Grams. Hot brewing,150 ml each cup
Keep fragrant, tasty and fresh for 6-12 cups
Black Tea only from 2020 Spring, 2021 Black Tea will coming very soon!
Enjoy Sample Pack before purchasing
Take a unique travel around China
All packages are Traditional Chinese Package with English Tab
Any questions please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a nice chat with us
AVAILABILITY: In stock (222 items)
VENDOR: JunMei China
Here's a way to try flavors of China Feature Black Teas. Number of samples: 9 Place of Origin: From nine major black tea producing regions: 1. Wuyi Mountain, Fujian Province. 2. Huangshan, Anhui Province, 3. Gaoligong mountain, Yunnan Province. 4. Pu'an Guizhou Province,...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (38 items)
Net Weight: 40 Gram Products: All products sample pack from Zheng Shan Tang Series Luxury High Quality Black Tea Including: 1. Jin Jun Mei Black Tea 2. Yin Jun Mei Black Tea 3. Jun Mei Hong Black Tea 4. Lapsang...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (259 items)
VENDOR: JunMei China
Here's a way to try many flavors of Jun Mei China Black Teas. Place of Origin: It culminates the top nine major black tea producing regions, including the Wuyi Mountain, Fujian Province, Huangshan, Anhui Province, Gaoligong mountain, Yunnan Province, Pu'an Guizhou...
AVAILABILITY: In stock (76 items)
If you are interesting in our products but have few understanding about China Black Tea. This sample pack would be a best choice for you to have a taste. Includes nearly all the products, all kinds, from luxury to economical,...