Different from the ground tea powder of matcha, the production process of freeze-dried instant tea powder is more complicated, it is more scientific, healthy and standard:
1. Preparation of raw materials: Zhengshantang has two kind of Lapsang Souchong, traditional crafts (royal black tea, Bense, 8310, etc.) and innovative crafts (Wild tea, Feizixiao, 1568, 1604 etc.), we choose the traditional crafts of Lapsang Souchong . There are fewer and fewer companies producing traditional Lapsang Souchong. We hope that through our own efforts, more people can enjoy this flavor easily.
2. Low-temperature leaching: First, the tea soup is leached. In this step, we are faced with two choices. If hot water is used for leaching, the concentration of the tea soup is high, and more tea powder can be obtained. If low temperature cold water leaching (8-12 hours at 0-10°C), the concentration of tea soup is low, and the obtained tea powder is less. We know that many customers like iced drinks, so they choose to use cold water to leaching tea soup. The tea powder produced in this way will be completely dissolved by adding water and stirring at room temperature.
3. Extremely fast freeze-drying: After the leached tea soup is filtered and other processes in the sterile workshop, it is dehydrated and freeze-dried at a temperature of minus 40°C through a special ultra-fast freeze-drying equipment. No additives are added in the whole process, and the final tea The powder is healthier and safer, and can retain the aroma of the original leaf tea. It can be completely dissolved by adding water and stirring at room temperature, and there will be no graininess or turbidity. Hot and cold drinks can be made by adding hot water and ice cubes according to personal preference.
4. Aseptic bagging: Because the tea powder particles are too small and easy to get wet, we designed a special 0.5g small bag, which is bagged and sealed in the aseptic canning workshop. With one bag and one cup, you no longer have to worry about the utensils, water temperature, and amount of tea to make tea. Add tea and water, dissolve in 3s.
5. Plastic packaging: The packaging of Lapsang Souchong tea powder continues our classic design. Tranquility Chashan, Wuyi Sunrise, Tea-making Qinglou and the birthplace of Lapsang Souchong form a complete package cover. The built-in iron box is sturdy and portable. , It is very convenient to put a box in the backpack when traveling or playing.
Get a cup of tea in 10s
1. Pour 0.5g of instant tea powder into a cup or mug
2. Add 350ml of warm/cold water, stir to dissolve and enjoy.
3. The amount of water injected and the water temperature can be adjusted according to individual needs.
4. You can also add ice cubes or sugar milk to make milk tea, tea jelly, cakes, etc.
“A tea suit for traveling, working and meeting”
LAPSANG SOUCHONG INSTANT TEA POWDER 0.5G*40
400 Years black tea making craft + Modern freeze-drying and cold extraction process
Net Weight：20 Gram(0.5 Gram x 40 Bags)
Tea Origin：Wuyi Mountain, Fujian, China
Shape：Fine granulated tea powder
Soup：Red and Bright
Taste：Longan fragrance, pine wood fragrance, the entrance is mellow and refreshing